We are currently looking for a Team Leader/Senior Technician to manage our team of 7 skilled vehicle technicians.
Bay City Mitsubishi are an award winning Mitsubishi franchise dealership located in Tauranga’s CBD.
We offer a stable and rewarding career with a competitive remuneration package, an established employer and ongoing training with a global brand.
The role incorporates managing our team of 7 skilled technicians, leading the ongoing development of the workshop, and performing the more complex vehicle servicing.
You’ll work under the direction of our highly experienced After Sales Manager at our central city location. We are open 5 days per week with no weekend work.
Ongoing management training can be provided to an otherwise suitably experienced Technician wanting to upskill into a management role.
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills:
- Be a qualified technician with a diverse mechanical knowledge base
- Have good leadership and communication skills
- Able to prioritise workflows to ensure the workshop operates in an efficient manner
- Hold a current AVI ticket for WOF
- Be self-motivated and have a high level of commitment
- Be a team player and have a keen desire to learn
- Have a positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
- Have good written skills and computer skills
- Hold a clean driver’s licence
Prior Mitsubishi experience is preferred but not essential.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com