Special Introductory Offer
$29 Wheel Balance & Rotation
(With Your Service)
Does My Vehicle Need This?
Your wheels may need balancing if any of the following apply to you:
- At certain speeds your car shakes
- You have recently had new tyres fitted
- You have had a tyre removed from its rim
- You have noticed even a small amount of irregular tyre wear
- You have unusual vibrations in your steering wheel
Getting your wheels balanced will increase the life of your steering and suspension systems and optimise your fuel efficiency. Our service centre now has a specialised balancing system to help fix these issues.
As the tyre wears, the balance will slowly and dynamically change over time. Re-balancing at least once over the life of the tyre will almost certainly extend its life.